Friday, April 10, 2009

Baptism Day

My baptism day was last Sunday. It was a really beautiful Spring day. I was excited because I got to wear two dresses, one to be baptized in and the other to be confirmed in. Lots of members of my family were baptized in the same dress I was baptized in. Grandma T. said that it would be really heavy after it got wet, and she was right!


Then I changed into my dry dress, and I was confirmed a member of the church. There were lots of people from our ward there, but best of all, Grandma Jan and Grandpa Win were there! Because I was baptized on Conference Sunday, we even got to have a big pot-luck dinner to celebrate!


Harry would only stand by himself when our friend Sam came to take pictures with us. Thanks, Sam!


When the day was all done, I told Mom that it was the most perfect day ever!


3 comments:

Popok said...

Congratulations, Maren--how exciting! We wish we could have been there too!
Aunt Anne and Uncle Ian

KrumperKids said...

What beautiful baptism pictures! We are so happy for you and your family! Love, (Great)Aunt Jeanne , (Great) Uncle Paul and cousins Paige, Katie, Ryan and Tyler!

sarasmom said...

nice family blog! I laughed when I read that the Easter bunny only comes when the rooms are clean! Hehe, my mother didn't think to use that incentive!
Kids are adorable! :-)